To most people's surprise you are allowed to hold two valid US passports.
Follow the instructions below to expedite your second valid US passport.
- A second passport is only valid for two years.
Completed Online Application DS-82
- Must be completed online, it cannot be handwritten
- Must be printed on single sheets of paper - double sided printing is not allowed
Proof of US Citizenship
Proof of Identification
Please provide an original or a certified copy of one of the following
- Valid Drivers License
- Valid State or Government Identification
- Valid Military Identification
- If you cannot submit primary identification, please see Secondary Identification.
- If you have undergone or are going through gender transition, see additional requirements.
Current US Passport
- You must submit your current passport which is not damage passport
- The expired passport will be returned to you along with the new passport
Letter of Authorization will be issued when you come in person. If you are not coming in our office and doing it by mail. Please Call (310) 446-4130 for Authorization Letter
- You must include a copy of your flight itinerary or ticket holdings
- If You do not have a Travel Itinerary or ticket Please call: (310) 446-4130
One Passport Photo
- PASSPORT PHOTO SERVICES AVAILABLE IN OUR OFFICE LOCATION
- Must be 2x2in on a white background (Recent Photo within one month)